Race InfoMay 4th, 2011
2014 LAKE ELSINORE GRAND PRIX EVENT CLASSES:
- QUADS EXPERT QUADS ALL 16YR MINIMUM, DEADMAN SWITCH REQUIRED
- QUADS INTERMEDIATE
- QUADS NOVICE
- QUAD VET 30+ EXPERT VET 30+ (ALL) 30YRS. OLD MINIMUM. DEADMAN SWITCH REQUIRED
- QUAD VET 30+ INTERMEDIATE
- QUAD VET 30+ NOVICE
- QUAD VET 40+ OPEN
- QUAD JR VET 25+ OPEN
- SIDECAR OPEN SIDECAR (ALL SIZES, EXPERT SKILL LEVEL ONLY)
- VINTAGE 1974 OPEN VINTAGE CLASS UP T0 1974
- CLASSIC 1975-1979 OPEN CLASSIC CLASS ARE BIKES FROM 1975 TO 1979
- EVOLUTION 1980-1985 OPEN EVOLUTION CLASS ARE BIKES FROM 1980 TO 1985 (DISCBRAKES/WATERCOOLED. STOCK CONFIG.)
- VET 30+ EXPERT
- VET 30+ INTERMEDIATE
- VET 30+ NOVICE
- VET 30+ BEGINNER
- VET 40+ EXPERT
- VET 40+ INTERMEDIATE
- VET 40+ NOVICE
- VET 40+ BEGINNER
- MAGNUM 50+ (ALL) EXPERT VET 50+ (LIGHTWEIGHTS AND HEAVYWEIGHTS ALL SKILL LEVELS)
- MAGNUM 50+ (ALL) INTERMEDIATE
- MAGNUM 50+ (ALL) NOVICE
- MASTERS 60+ 60+ YRS. OLD EXPERTS ONLY
- LEGENDS 70+ 70+ YRS. OLD EXPERTS ONLY
- HWT. EXPERT OPEN HEAVYWEIGHT CLASS (251cc AND UP) 2 STROKE & 4 STROKES
- HWT. INTERMEDIATE OPEN
- HWT. NOVICE OPEN
- HWT. BEGINNER OPEN
- LWT. NOVICE OPEN
- LWT. BEGINNER OPEN
- WOMENS (ALL) EXPERT
- WOMENS (ALL) INTERMEDIATE
- WOMENS (ALL) NOVICE
- WOMENS BEGINNER
HWT 4 STROKES
- 4-STROKE HWT. EXPERT 251cc AND UP 4 STROKE BIKES ONLY
- 4-STROKE HWT. INTERMEDIATE
- 4-STROKE HWT. NOVICE
- 4-STROKE HWT. BEGINNER
LWT 4 STROKES
- 4-STROKE LWT. EXPERT 0cc TO 250cc 4 STROKE BIKES ONLY
- 4-STROKE LWT. INTERMEDIATE
- 4-STROKE LWT. NOVICE
- 4-STROKE LWT. BEGINNER
- 2 STROKE 105cc-200cc EXPERT 105cc-200cc 2 STROKES ONLY
- 2 STROKE 105cc-200cc INTERMEDIATE
- 2 STROKE 105cc-200cc NOVICE
- 2 STROKE 105cc-200cc BEGINNER
- MINI 85cc EXPERT 85cc CLASSES WILL RUN THE FULL COURSE
- MINI 85cc INTERMEDIATE
- MINI 85cc NOVICE
- MINI 85cc BEGINNER
- MINI 65cc INTERMEDIATE REDUCED COURSE
- MINI 65cc NOVICE
- MINI 65cc BEGINNER
- MINI 50cc 7-8 YRS REDUCED COURSE
- MINI 50cc 4-6 YRS
- MINI QUAD REDUCED COURSE
- UNCLASSIFIED 85cc AND UP (NO QUADS OR UTV'S ALLOWED)
- SUNDAY UNCLASSIFIED 85cc AND UP (NO QUADS OR UTV'S ALLOWED)
HARVEY MUSHMAN 100 MILES 100 MILES PURSE TO BE ANNOUNCED
- 1 Bike / 2 Riders
- SUPER STK
- Production Pro 1000cc
- Open 1000cc
- Production 900cc
- Super Stock 570-755cc
- UTV Woman Open
RULES: SAFETY RULES ARE MANDATORY, PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP TO THE STARTING LINE WITH OUT THE FOLLOWING!!!
- All vehicles must have a fire extinguisher and it must be readily accessible to the driver. It must be mounted in with a quick release type mechanism.
- Lockable side protection doors must be mounted in a way as to not be able to pop open during racing. Factory doors with secondary locking mechanism are approved.
- Driver side window nets are MANDATORY.
- If you have a passenger side nets or passenger hand restraints are MANDATORY.
- 3” wide five point restraint system for both driver and occupant are MANDATORY. The 5 point system must include an antisubmarine belt that is at least 2” wide.
- MANDATORY full personal safety gear must be worn to include:
- Fire retardant suits must be worn that cover from neck to ankles
- Helmets, gloves, goggles racing shoes or boots.
- Motorcycle type race gear will NOT be allowed as it is extremely flammable.
- All vehicles must pass technical inspection prior to going to starting line. Failure to do so will result in DSQ.
- All factory suspension a-arm, trailing arm pivot points must remain in stock location.
- No superchargers, turbos, nitrous or any other pressurization/injection type system will be allowed.
- Race numbers will be a minimum of 8 inches tall; number shall be readable from sides and back of each car.
- Aftermarket well built roll cages made for racing are recommended. No factory stock roll cages will be allowed. Factory cages will only be allowed if modified/reinforced and tied into rear bumper/frame at two points. Gusseting of the factory cage is highly encouraged.
- Metal roof panels are required.
- All UTVcross drivers will draw for their starting position at registration, if you are not at staging minimum 1 hour before your event and your number is called and a driver/rep are not by your car you will be bypassed. If you enter for your race after 2:00pm you will go to the end of the staging order. Please remember that our race schedule is subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check in at staging to keep up on what race is coming up!
- If you pull into the Pit area the speed limit is 5mph, watch for spectators and check for oncoming vehicles before pulling back onto the race course!
CLASS DISPLACEMENT NOTES:
UTVCross Production Pro and Open 1000cc- Unlimited motor modifications. *NO NOS . Minimum 15 yrs old on first day of event. Must have a full roll cage. Production models. Engine and suspension modifications permitted.
UTVCross Up to 900cc-
Motor must remain production based. Minimum 15 yrs old on first day of event. Production based class. The following limited items can be changed or added: tires, wheels, bumpers, skid plates, airbox, filter, fuel controller, and exhaust. Aftermarket suspension allowed in stock pivot points. After market production roll cages are permitted so long as they maintain OEM material specifications and OEM mounting locations.
Motor must remain production based. Drive must be a minimum 15 yrs old on the of day of the event. Production based class. Must have a full roll cage. Production models. The following limited items can be changed or added: tires, wheels, bumpers, skid plates, air box, filter, fuel controller, and exhaust. No other suspension or internal motor modifications permitted. Bed supports may be removed. Frame reinforcements are permitted. Clutch and ignition changes are not permitted. After market production roll cages are permitted so long as they maintain OEM material specifications and OEM mounting locations.